Good Life

Good Life

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Step 4 Learning Journal: What have I learned ?

This class went above my expectations prior to enrolling. I was told by my academic advisor that I needed an extra course of electives and gave me a list of classes I could take. Due to my love for travelling, I was very much interested in the topics covered in this course and was eager to start. I was not disappointed one bit.

So what stood out as especially valuable? Quite honestly, I couldn’t pinpoint what exactly but overall, what I’m taking from this class is that regardless of your color, your race, your age, your political and sed religion preference, regardless of your sexual orientation, we are all in this mess together and ought to work together towards the betterment of society as a whole. Our differences make us even closer than we can ever imagine.

I wished I took the time to go beyond what was asked of me. I was very interested in the topic but taking an online class on a smart phone was the dumbest decision I’ve ever made J. However I do not regret it a bit. This is definitely a class and a professor I will recommend to my friends for sure. I had a blast !!

No comments:

Post a Comment